Monday, January 9, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 14) – Day #58

Date for Entry: (Monday 9th January 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 13th January 2023)

[T2, W:02 – D:05*].

**Recorder Chart

Dear Diary,

    This morning I met Miss Burnette in the maxi to go down to the UTT site along with ‘Mr. Smiles’. After hurrying to get to school I left the laptop at home and another bag. The commotion in the office continued with the short paper finishing.

    Since I did not have the computer to continue working, I made a chart for the form ones to learn about the recorder by posture and some short tips they would need to know. I only met Miss Gittens in the art room at lunchtime. She helped me fix my pencil drawing on the recorder.


Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:34:am – 3:39 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment