Wednesday, November 23, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 10) – Day #42

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 23rd November 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 10th December 2022)

Dear Diary,

    I had a panic when Miss Roberts told me in her call coming to school that the previous principal Mr Sammy told her that the music had errors. I had already made printouts f all the scores into a booklet for different sections of the school. I did not want to have to make over music because of the work done already and the cost put out to make them.

    We met in the corridor and she showed me what was sent to her and she did not remember to tell me until that morning. I felt better than the entire singing from Mr Sammy was exactly what I had in the updated version of the booklets. I had shown Miss Roberts the books and she liked them. She said that it would be something the steelpan students should have for the rehearsals.

    At the end of the conversation of many things, I ended up leaving the bag of booklets there on my desk. I was disappointed because I was finally hoping to go and drop the booklets into the library so that the school could finally for once own music notation to their school song.

    The school was closed early because of the heavy rain at lunchtime but the sun came out in full right after. I saw Miss Philips sitting with Miss Roberts in the lobby area and I handed her the teacher’s log with amendments. She seemed happy about it.

Link(s):

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:31 am – 12:10 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment