Monday, November 7, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 8) – Day #30

 Date for Entry: (Monday 7th November 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Wednesday 16th November 2022)

Dear Diary,

    Today I got my first projects submitted from the Form Ones. I waited for all recess and Lunchtime just in case there were other early submissions. Miss Roberts had me help her fix the bass pans and the others in front.

    By the way, things looked I knew could not have any of my classes there. I personally did not mind. I preferred to have class in the students’ form class. The only thing I had to think of was creative ways to go about doing music things that did not bother the other classrooms around.

    Another special episode came about with a Tic-Toc dancing show and a boxing match. This meant that more students filled up the ‘lobby’ area in the administration office. I made the signs for the music room and had them printed for Miss Roberts when I got home. My time spent at Vashti's store was nice. I had to get some stationary for my desk and more things for the Gran Staff Chart.

Link(s):

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:22 am – 3:00 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment