Wednesday, November 16, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 9) – Day #37

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 16th November 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 19th November 2022)

Dear Diary,

    I fell asleep on the couch again this week. The phone woke me at 4:30 in the morning before sunrise. I took the time to go on the computer and fix up St. George’s college song to be printed. I wanted the booklet to be printed, bound, submitted and over with. I completed all the steelpan parts and then sent them off to Isa by email along with a cover page that took me six minutes to complete. I got my logo into it and tried to make it as good as I could.

    Going down in the Maxi I felt that I would have reached late. The road was even piled up with traffic at the road merger. When it was time to sign in at the guard booth, I was shown 7:51 was my time of getting onto the site. I did not have much to do today since it was Day six. I did not see Miss Roberts today.

    When it was getting to period four, I went to the library with some of the OJTs for the ‘staff’ meeting. A lot of quarrelling went on. We had a lot of conflicts about submitting marks online or on printed paper. We insufficiently spoke about the way that the term was supposed to run and the meeting was not formally concluded. Everyone left confused, and I went back to the administration office to cut some cards. I got them cut as seven by five inches and had the questions I wanted on the back so that the questions can easily be done tomorrow.

    I spent my entire lunchtime in the visual arts room with Miss Gittens. She had finally finished the Bristol board piano. One of the yellow Bristol boards was cut badly. I was lucky that I brought another sheet of yellow to school last week. I took the measurements from the good-cut piece and cut out the excess. There was some glue from a large bottle and got it stuck.

    Miss Gittens and I had a nice laugh when I showed her the dot of glue and made the comment “stippling”. The rest of the evening was nice after having an icy cold chocolate sucker bag. We went through some of her homework by the rest of lunchtime went on. I had a while to sit in the office and they decorated it. There was a little while for the bus shuttles to come.

 

Link(s):

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:51 am – 3:44 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment