Wednesday, November 2, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 7) – Day #27

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 2nd November 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 5th November 2022)

Dear Diary,

    Today I was early and the first OJT to arrive again. It was nice to see that Dr Sookdeo and Miss Mustafa were there too. The office felt so lonely and empty.

    Today was Day 2 and I was ready for the two double periods of the day. I had Form 1 Leacock for the first two periods and then Form 1 Farrell for the last two periods. They were both finishing up my third lesson which was on note values (Semibreve to Quavers) and stems.

    A horrible scene occurred with the red blood emergency. I could not watch and wait outside to wait for my next class. A big commotion was about to begin again. Still have more difficulty with volume in the class. I had forgotten to remind the earlier class about the handbook and first credit assignment that I was sending them.

    The Farrell class was cut short because the students taking the bus shuttle back to St. George’s had to leave to go to the hall. It was nice to explain the in-class exercise to Smiles and the others.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:37 am – 2:35 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment