Thursday, November 10, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 8) – Day #33

 Date for Entry: (Thursday 10th November 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Wednesday 16th November 2022)

Dear Diary,

    Today was another rushed day because of the rain. I got to class I was hurrying to get to the security guard and then to the office to up my bags. I was already nine minutes into my first period with Form 1 Mitchel. I did the Time Signatures lesson and it was challenging for some of them. To avoid stressing out the students I did not do the in-class activity. Perhaps in the next lesson, I can do another review and try it before the topic of rest.

    Later that afternoon as soon as it was my turn to go and see Miss Roberts the bell went. She rejected seeing me and it was only five sentences she could not review. I got so angry and I left the music room one time. I took the late bus again to leave school and go down to George’s and travel up to Curepe.

 

Link(s):

  • Form 1 (Term 1) – Simple Answer Exam. ** [Request by Email.]

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:29 am – 3:01 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment