Monday, April 22, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #66) – Day #298

Date for Entry: (Monday 22 April 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 20 July 2024)

[T2, W:03 – WD:10, (Td:4)*].

Dear Diary,

    On the bus route, “Mr. Edwards” came out of a bus and we travelled to Valsayn in the same maxi. Roti's met us and he stayed back chatting with Daddy. The office was dark and empty as usual, and two parents patiently waited.

    As I was finishing up my spicy chicken pie, “Choo Choo” shared a lovely chocolate cupcake with me. I didn't even remember to take a picture of it. She did ask me at some point if I to bring another for me tomorrow. I said yes. Then I told her thank you.

    I met “Jess” in 2L. She had the seats and chairs rearranged to make a seating chart. The class was divided into groups by the columns to sing the college song, and do an act, and were marked out of 25. Participation 5 points, lyrics 10 points, and pitch 10 points. We walked to Miss Gitten's after. I remained to help her review booklets and pieces 1-3 from students. She asked me to do an independent markup.

    At recess time, I got the new syllabus appendix with the rubrics printed. We had to figure out the tables for creativity, design, and IE. I still have to find out what IE means. Piece 3 had different tables. I went to see Dr. Allison, but she asked for half an hour. I got lost away helping Miss Kittens. We finished with the documents that had to be printed and the amount. It would be better to have Miss review and have them print.

    I went back to see Dr. Allison. She was out in the office and she asked if I was here for the lates and absences, but we rescheduled for tomorrow. After school, Miss and I continued to work. We left the compound at 5.14 p.m. I had eight envelopes, stapled, trotted, ruled, and labels would be done tomorrow. We had to travel out and meet Daddy.

    That night, I had a lot of work to do. I had something else to do and finish first before the labels for the Visual Arts students. The last work was to t-shirt payments form for the MTC unity work. Miss found it better to type in the names since it would be plenty to write in. 

    We also discovered that people with 3x sizes needed another column, so I had the form revised and then added WhatsApp over to Miss. I enjoyed more cheese balls and got a call from another about a job at President College out the road by me. Hopefully, I get the time to call and find out about the job.


LINK(S):

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:50 am – 5:14 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment