Tuesday, April 16, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #65) – Day #294

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 16 April 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 20 July 2024)

[T2, W:02 – WD:06, (Td:6)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning I worked on Genesis 10-16. The charts for Genesis 10-12 were not done still. After the working area, I had another clean-up. I had a list of borrowing cards and other library documents sorted for printing via email to ISA. Dr Hannah only texted me back after 9.31 pm. She said that the ideas for a library stamp will have to go through the Christian Education Committee for approval. It was the first time I saw the abbreviation CEC before figuring it out.

    The copies came later in the evening. Maybe ISA was not there. He got my message apparently when Daddy got to the store. The classification books that I made were lovely. I sat in the gallery later in the evening singing Badgerans by Self-Edge from the Presbyterian Badgerans book.

    I saw that ISA printed the boring cards on ivory paper instead of board which was my mistake. However, it gave me the chance to see how the margins worked with the document. I will have to adjust it and hopefully, more things will fit. That could hopefully be tomorrow. I took the rest of the evening to upload journal entries from term 2. I still have a lot to do for the rest of this term. I pray that it will be an easy flow to do. In Jesus' name.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:58 am – 4:48 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment