Friday, April 12, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #64) – Day #292

Date for Entry: (Friday 12 April 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 20 July 2024)

[T2, W:01 – WD:04, (Td:4)*].

Dear Diary,

    I came to Valsay with “Mackai” in his maxi this morning. I was already awake, but to get up was not so easy. “Mackai” was a rough driver. I saw Crystal join us, and then Khalon came in from 1F. As soon as I signed the OJT logbook, I took my things down to Block K.

    “Choo Choo” and Marvin were both chatting. Not many of the teachers had come as yet. The ships made me burp, and as I apologised “Choo Choo” said, “It's okay, Mr. Ali. It's better out than in.” I decided to go through my messages before class. There wasn't any from the MEATT people. The librarian's meeting was still on, but for 5 o'clock. The office staff was now probably ignoring me. “Choo Choo” came and asked me.

    I went back to the staff room, and it wasn't good to do the Bible study there. I might have had to take my table outside by a white bench in the corridors. At this time, I was met by Mr Ramdat, who was helping Lexie pay for her labs. When they left, I also remembered Jess sitting next to me during recess time. She said that she had supervision with 3M. I felt that would have been Miss Robert's class, and she wasn't here.

    At lunchtime, I rest in the staff room. The laptop somehow took longer to charge. 2M today had the lyrics of their George's College songs to name. I did not do the lesson when she asked. There was a quick rush to leave today. Miss Gittens took my bag to Mr. Raymond's car, and I met them there. I had a good clean out of my office desk drawers.

    Thankfully, the current was restored for a temporary time of 14 days. We will need to do some paperwork for it to become permanent. I hope that I will not stay in darkness for much longer. The entire second week of the Easter vacation until now was not that easy. I hope that the current will come back, and the hot room won't be cluttered without a fan.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:58 am – 3:10 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment