Friday, February 9, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #57) – Day #261

 Date for Entry: (Friday 09 February 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 16 May 2024)

[T2, W:06 – WD:27, (Td:1)*].

Dear Diary,

    I woke up and so could not wake up it felt like I was not ready to go to school today but being in the staff room would have been nice I had “Sagaboy Andy” as a driver. I had a nice road to cross and saw “Jerry” the guard going into the compound in front of me we greeted each other as I walked over into the compound to the office. I had to find the log book and had a good chat with Crystal. She was enjoying a question in a CXC physical education paper we chatted afterwards.

    I went to Block K in readiness for class. Only 15 minutes to go, I ate my breakfast five while having a chat with Mrs Rivas and Mr Charles. We found out about the shocking story in the office. Mrs Rivas told me, “Every day is a new deal and that it's good to start new.”

    She also shared with me about Miss Paul a little bit she said, "Mr Ali. You could never know if I dislike you." Miss Dana was with the Form Ones in 1F. She had them watch a movie so I went back to the staff room and horrifying news came from “Choo-Choo”. We walked a block and she was singing “I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in My Heart.” I told her that I should email her a recording of this song for which I had arranged them.

    Mr Charles was playing some nice music to do for Steelpan. We had a good laugh over that song. Mr. Ramdath soon came and joined us in the staff room at recess time until he had supervision. I met Mrs Jaikaran earlier today when I thought of having 1F. She came to meet me outside the Block K staffroom after lunchtime after her roll call she paid me for the first month of lessons.

    It was a very nice feeling when I worked on intervals for my textbook during that last double session. It needed exercises for that particular lesson. Susan didn't come again today. She sent us this message in her phone class WhatsApp group. Miss Gittens wasn't up there as well Maria and I were alone to drive her out of school. We were both surprised that this was one of the first days that we were leaving school before three o'clock on a school day I had to wait for Daddy to come and pick me up in Curepe.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:48 am – 2:55 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment