Monday, February 26, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #60) – Day #269

Date for Entry: (Monday 26 February 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 16 May 2024)

[T2, W:09 – WD:35, (Td:4)*].

Dear Diary,

    I saw Mr. Georgian walking down to Lockhart Street in Kiewet this morning. He got to Valslane before me since he got the lights to cross the bus route close. I took a pie from BrexWatts Express this morning and had it in the administration office by my desk. Mr Marlon and Mr Peer were chatting when I got in there.

    As soon as Miss Pope came in, there was a joke. I see that they still did not get a teacher's attendance register book, but they had the spiral-bound book for attendance. Aurella came in with a lady who resembled her but didn't seem like her mother, on an incident that occurred on Friday. I was surprised to see “Jess” there when she messaged me at 11.50 p.m. last night, mentioning that she would be absent today on Miss Harris, field trip and her form class field trip on Friday. I stated that she would be doing practicals when she gets back.

    Miranda was there earlier for assembly. I had to wait for Jess outside 1F to give her the attendance. While in one of the form 1 classes, they had a very nice maths question to work out. I did not get a picture of it, but I wrote down the formula in my book. This was a 2L classroom after watching what I had written. 2L had a listening to some of the national songs called “God Bless Our Nation”.

    This is a flag of our nation's zoning, and they had to examine the songs and answer some questions on the elements of music. We sat on a bench outside to discuss the topics for classes until Friday, when Miss will not be there. Mr. Amir Khan had come to ask for Mitchell's t-shirt, and I sat there on the bench waiting. I went back to the blockade to sit with Mr. Charles and Miss Mustapha near my desk in the waiting area for their prints.

    I felt bad that Jess asked for the originals of the parents' letter. Sometime soon, I will be able to make the copies for myself and hand them to her. Miss Mustapha and Mr Charles were chatting about types of big snakes, and it made my blood crawl and wiggle. It was shocking to hear that they were accused of industrial harassment and others for the mock exam. I found this to be uncalled for. I went to see if Miss Kittens was there, but she wasn't.

    After school, we found out that she was there. I also went to see Suzanne grade some papers. It was a bit of a shock to see that she was there, but I went to see if Miss Kittens was there. It was good fun that since I handed over the form to Sir Jess, I didn't get to grade any papers thus far. I sat by Janessa's table to do my journal entry. I hadn't seen her in a while. Mel came into the staff room and shared with me what happened in church with this song. She also told me of another song called Victory by Eben, which I noticed was a ringtone. 

    I went home to get the score analysis typed up and reformat for God Bless Our Nation score to a legal-size page so that the office could print it for me. I hope that I'll be able to get there early on time to do the printing. 

    There was another session with Apostle Charisse Takapatio from 7 to 10 p.m. I didn't get much time in the Malek Kohanim arrangement tonight, but the introduction was covered. The topic with the Apostle tonight was Your Response Matters. I think this was a very nice topic.


Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:48 am – 4:46 pm) 

No comments:

Post a Comment