Wednesday, January 24, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #55) – Day #250

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 24 January 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 26 January 2024)

[T2, W:04 – WD:16, (Td:4)*].

Dear Diary,

    I fought to stay awake in the car this morning as there was a very sunny sky. I took my time walking in on the pavement to the UTT campus. Only Dr. Blandin was there in the office. I met Mr. Pierre and Mrs. Ramsing there. Mrs. Santana had a fallout about supervision for the day. Mr. Pierre visited me for a short laugh in 5 seconds hiding by my cubicle. There was a lot of commotion in the office.

    I saw “Harry Potter” and “Sneaks” waiting in the waiting area. I offered them a seat when I saw the particular type of commotion happening in the Vice Principal's office. Mrs. Pope met a third line to some water for aerobics today. They wanted to reuse water from the parent's day. I saw Mrs. Gloria fixing the flag from sitting by my desk. A second set of commotion happened from Dr. Blandon in the Vice Principal's office.

    I had my first pie at the end of the second period. I shared a place with Mrs. Mustapha to rest her books and she said that the form I had made was not printed. I heard earlier that the printing machine in the office was down yesterday. Thankfully, I got the prints and went to give one to Miss Kittens in the art room. They already had a form but she said that she would transfer the information from their form to my one instead and that they will use my form.

    Outside of the art room, I sat on the concrete bench from then until the end of the fifth period to go to the staff room in Block K. Miss Roberts had driven off and her Form 3 students got tired of waiting. The Form 3 boys and I spoke about the Kman 6ixx “Black Rain” transcription that I was working on before they went to the front of the school. It was great sitting and working on dotted notes there. I loved being around the teachers once more like we did in George’s.

    There was a rush for Miss to go in the evening with Miss Mustapha for the marcher’s outfits. I had to run and get the consent forms from the office to get to Miss Gittens. None of the Mitchell teachers had already written a letter for the school's approval for Mitchell to do practice on Sunday.

    I spoke with Miss Santana in the office after lunchtime and she agreed to type the letter for me. I was met by two Form 5 students after school who had asked me to go with them to supervise them in the art room. It seemed as if the guard had already locked them out because there was no teacher in the room. I had to go with my bags packed up to the guard booth in front to request the keys. I went for the keys and immediately opened the room for the students and had to walk back outside to return it to the guards.

    I took my bag from the office and went to hut my food and I ate it there in the art room with the students. I did not go outside to see the mattress because I could not leave the room alone. We had some students working out of the five and a few with a couple of trouble happened. The marching ended faster today because it seemed as if the bus shuttle came earlier than the usual time. Miss Roberts too had her marching for the gift house outside by the music room area.

    Daddy spent the night with me tonight. I finished up working early at nine in the evening and we played seven rounds of rummy. He won one round and then I went to see about my games.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:40 am – 4:28 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment