Tuesday, January 23, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #55) – Day #249

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 23 January 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 26 January 2024)

[T2, W:04 – WD:15, (Td:3)*].

Dear Diary,

    There was a lot of traffic on the road this morning. I was not sure what the problem was that made the traffic. I felt very sick this morning. In truth, I was feeling worse than yesterday. I messaged Miss Mustapha so that she could get the forms printed in school. I will have to find out how using that particular form went.

    I had a Google Meets class with Yash this evening. There was a short review of treble clef pitches during the note at the end of the session and questions. My main focus for this particular lesson tonight was to review notes and values from semi-brief to semi-quaver as well as fusing that topic with components of notes. We were able to recycle the worksheet in Mr. Ali’s Textbook (version 5).

    In that particular exercise, he was asked to transform the semi-briefs into particular types of notes according to the notes required components and finally to label the pitches wherever the notehead was placed on the staff. I was very pleased to see his progress in his studies and I hoped that he would be able to maintain this high achievement that he is making. There was some confusion in the homework. I did some explanation and I hope to look forward to correcting it with him in school on lunchtime Monday along with the homework from tonight's session.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:09 am – 4:38 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment