Monday, January 22, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #55) – Day #248

Date for Entry: (Monday 22 January 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 26 January 2024)

[T2, W:04 – WD:14, (Td:2)*].

Dear Diary,

    I was sick at home today. I got a call from Ms. Mustapha for help to make two forms for the marchers. One form was for the marchers and another was for payments. I decided to make a form that fused all the information to make one document.

    I had to call Mrs Santana first to ask for a list of the students from Mitchell House. Before I sat down to get started, I got a call from Mrs. Gittens. She said that the baby came at 12:39 am. I'm very proud of the form; it seemed to be workable.

    It took me the entire evening to fix the two lists before making the form for Ms. Mustapha. I had the new list emailed back to Mrs Santana so that she could add it to her archives before creating the payment form.

Link(s):

  • List of Mitchell House Students (2024) - Remade.**
  • List of Mitchell House Students (2024) – Year Group.**
  • Marchers and Payments Form (No. 1). **
  • Marchers and Payments Form (No. 2). **

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:03 am – 4:52 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment