Tuesday, September 5, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #38) – Day #170

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 05 September 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 23 September 2023)

[T1, W:01 – D:02, (Td:2)*].

**Gift from Mrs Noons-Charles

Dear Diary,

    I woke up and felt tired after that first day. I got to Valsayn with the same upper school students from yesterday. After passing the intersection to go up the hill, I thought of “Arthur” and soon he came riding over the hill gig back to Curepe.

    Mr Martain spoke with me at the singing. I met Mrs Santana and ‘Jan’. Miss Libert brought her little daughter with her today. I did the full writing on Genesis 9 in the first two periods that morning. Chapter 10 of Genesis was too much to do. I gave Miss Gittens the green shirt. She helped me understand blood sacrifice Vs. Jesus’ death on the cross.

    After recess, for periods one and five, I went to the staff meeting. We still did not have school for all of the lower schools. There was a prayer at the beginning. I signed before and sat with Miss and three other HODs. We had a review of the calendar of events for the first term of the year. The principal too was not there. We had a short review of the list of students taken for Lower Six. Secret conspiracies. Mrs. Jaikaran shared her story and clash of Rep. As the meeting came to an end, Mrs. Noons-Chales gave me a very beautiful book.

    There were only five students for art in the evening. The bust shuttle was faster to leave because of the small number of students. All of us in the staffroom after got sucka-bags. I tried a lime one and it was too bitter for me. I travelled up in a maxi that came to the gate to meet me this evening. Plenty of heavy rain came down in Curepe. Daddy and I had to wait for shelter by the terminal.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:04 am – 3:42 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment