Monday, September 4, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #38) – Day #169

Date for Entry: (Monday 04 September 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 23 September 2023)

[T1, W:01 – D:01, (Td:1)*].

**Resumption form

Dear Diary,

    This morning I was the only OJT in the office. I came with one Georgian in the maxi. I got a nice greeting from ‘GG’, Miss Liba, and ‘Miss Bianca’. Scream and meet Miss Gittens in the office. That was the first time we met since the end of school last term. She got the mango that I had saved for her in the first for the past three weeks. Thank God Daddy didn’t eat them out and we spoke before signing. I had a different adjustment to the academic year.

    I got my desk cleared out and cleaned it out with tissue paper. It was properly cleaned this time and packed over, which felt satisfying. A Form 1 boy sat in the area waiting for someone to come and get him. There was no school for the lower school. The Forms 1 to 3 were closed because of no Air Conditioning. I spent the whole day reading from my bible and making notes for Genesis 7-9. Only 7-8 were written on.

    In the evening, before school opened, I was greeted by Mrs. Allen-Brown on my way back to school. My head was squeezing after no food for the day. Got a ride to Curepe after liming in the staffroom (Avid, ‘GG’, ‘Mel’, Miss Liba and Miss Lousha.) I slept on the couch when Daddy left home at 9 p.m. Vangy called and told me that Aunty Anmarie’s dog wasn’t doing so well. There was death expectation.

    I decided to play Bakery Chef and uninstalled it. Went on Whisper stories and “Collateral” was the first book’s name. Whisper chat was compromised. Slept at 2:30 a.m.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:38 am – 3:48 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment