Monday, October 3, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 3) – Day #11

 Date for Entry: (Monday 03 October 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 08 October 2022)

Dear Diary,

    I came in early and Miss Roberts entered the music sometime after assembly. It was nice to see her after the time she was away from school. She seemed better than last Thursday when we spoke. When we spoke at her table there was a form that she wanted me to make for her. It was a form for students taking part in the San Fest Competition in the various categories they wanted to enter.

    The form took a double period (3rd & 4th) to create during her Upper Six Music class. It was not difficult at all to do. I selected legal-sized paper for the list and wrote out the information Miss Roberts wanted. The three girls were preparing for a presentation as part of their School Based Assessment (SBA). I also had some input in it while sitting at the back of the classroom to access a plug for the laptop charger.

    That morning I had a double period with 1M. The students told me that the timetable had been changed and I was given a double period of music with them. I was glad because I now did not have to divide the lesson in half for tomorrow but teach the entire second lesson. It was better that way for me.

Link(s):

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:29am – 6:50pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment