Friday, October 21, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 5) – Day #21

Date for Entry: (Friday 21 October 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 24th October 2022)

Dear Diary,

    Today not much was done. A lot of the teachers in the staffroom took time to old-talk and make noise. I had some work being done during the day. When I got there at school, I sat down and had my breakfast. I met Miss Phillip and we got a box for Miss Roberts.

    In the manner that the teachers were using masking tape to tape up their boxes, I did not wait much longer. I was hoping that Miss Roberts would have shown up to the school to help her in case she wanted her things to be packed a certain way. Thankfully when I started packing, she came immediately and we packed up her thing. I had four long pieces of masking tape that had her name and “staff” written on them to stick on her desk, chair, box, and glass covering of her desk.

    When we were done with that activity, she told me something important. I remained back in school for the day afterwards working on the Tunapuna Secondary's School Song. I was angry because some unbelievable chords were not even chords used in the piano part. I was only able to finish the rest of the chorus by the time I got home. Luckily, a lot of it was coping and pasting from there. I saw Miss Harris enjoyed the table and chair a lot again today.

Link(s):

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:36am – 2:36pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment