Wednesday, October 12, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 4) – Day #15

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 12th October 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 24th October 2022)

Dear Diary,

    Today I was sooooo very late. That extra hour on the bed felt good that I awoke from the last phone screaming at 7:30. I darted into the shower and got the computer started minutes after eight. This was probably the latest so far.

    I had music with 1M for periods one and two. The same issue with emails occurred. Some were not in service and parents gave their contacts instead of the students. Now all the Form Ones had the worksheet; I hoped.

    That night, I constructed the answer sheet because I did not want to wait for the morning and have the class waiting. I was glad that the information fitted on one sheet of letter-sized paper. Since there were two classes for the day, I spent both emails one after the next. The evening was used for taking attendance on the new register sheets that I made.

Link(s):

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:02am – 3:00pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment