Wednesday, April 26, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #27) – Day #120

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 26 April 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 29 April 2023)

[T3, W:02 – D:08*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning I came to school with Tyrel. The maxi driver was ‘Musician’. The songs that morning weren’t as nice as the other times. I had to prepare for 1L. I had them in lines of boys and girls and took them to the music room. Miss Roberts was there in a strange outfit. She wanted me to correct the homework and then I had no choice but to have the children over to her.

    She did Slurs and Ties. I was horrified at the large paragraph that she made the children copy. The children looked bored and tired. I felt the same way as I looked around the class. She went right into the accidentals lesson when we had five minutes. It was already too much and I had had to let her know when she asked.

    The school closed earlier that evening at 1:30 pm for the TTUTA meeting in the library. The rain continued as it did for the entire day. The sun was completely gone and it was dark like seven in the night. It was after three we left the compound in Miss St. Louis. We had a stop at KFC in Valsayn. That same night I felt so very tired. I forced myself to write out the chart on accidentals. I fell asleep on the couch for two straight hours straight before being able to get up and walk to the bed.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:40 am – 3:49 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment