Wednesday, April 19, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #26) – Day #115

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 19 April 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 22 April 2023)

[T3, W:01 – D:03*].

Dear Diary,

    No Georgians came with me this morning. I did not have breakfast because I had 1M for the first two periods. I went to them after getting the music room opened with their exam papers to return and do the same as I did with Form 1L and 1L yesterday. I saw that three students had marks mixed up. I didn’t see Miss Roberts for the morning to tell her. They were dismissed early and sent back to their classroom.

    During the third and fourth periods, I helped Miss Donald with her artist list for the Form 2 students. We had a short chat with Mrs Charles. Sometime after Janice returned, I left for the office until recess. I remained in the staffroom liming and working with the teachers in the lounge area while they continued to make last-minute coursework and put in marks.

    I continued to plan more lessons and work on plans for charts. I spent the last two days with Janessa, Gloria, and Donna. Didn’t take many rests because the topics I was working on need a lot of focus and thinking to strategus simplify them (Slurs & Ties chart). Had a nice ride with Miss Santana after school. She found out that I entered UWI at the age of sixteen and she said that some persons had to be over eighteen to enter. She was surprised that Mommy allowed me to attend UWI at that young age.

Link(s):

  • Slurs & Ties – Chart Plans.**

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:15 am – 3:52 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment