Monday, April 24, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #27) – Day #118

 Date for Entry: (Monday 24 April 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 29 April 2023)

[T3, W:02 – D:06*].

Dear Diary,

    Two Georgians came to Valsayn in the maxi with me. No sign of Miss Roberts that day. I had breakfast and then went to use the washroom after three and a half hours. The cleaner was mopping the floor and it was enough time for it to dry. I completed my days of class attendance for all of last week in the office in my subject register.

    After recess, I went to the staffroom to get more work done on my lesson plans for this term. I got a call from Miss Roberts and she was behaving like the slave master again. When I got to the music room, she took us outside and attacked me verbally. I did not like this double whammy that was a continuation of last week’s Thursday.

    She was not worth it with my energy and time although I did with to give her back something. She mentioned “It lookin’ really bad” Miss Roberts could never mention what the “it” was or what was so bad about the “it”. She’s never there in school and comes in after half nine in the morning or even later after lunch for an evening class if she’s coming.

    Another part of it was about the update for the other Form 1s that did not tell her about. We went back into the ‘music room office’ and she chose Ties and Slurs. Wondered if she had planned that or if she just took it from the scheme of work for the year that I did up. It was a waste of time and the Form 5 were waiting on her.

    I was so very upset to hear that Miss Chote was the ‘angry’ one. She did not deserve to be so. Apparently, she has learned a particular evil that is in the school faster than she could learn to be a Vice Principal.

    I gave Miss the vermicelli and she loved it. I was grateful for the advice from Mr Shiva in the staffroom later that evening after lunch. Took the time to work on those lesson plans.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:50 am – 3:52 pm)

07-NIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment