Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Homework can "Come Alive"??

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 22nd September, 2015)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Wednesday 7th July, 2021)


Dear Diary,

    Today while singing the National Anthem as a group, Mrs. Neaves told us that we had to sing in parts so she looked at me twice and said, “So we are going to make your work come alive today.” At those two times, they felt nice to hear. This was about the vocal score for the National Anthem of Trinidad and Tobago that I did for homework last week. Not ever before was my work been performed after putting them to music notation. 

    I wanted to do Tenor but but the worry was learning the melody line and then being confused by the other groups. Without being able to do Soprano voice, this gave me a big inspiration to sing in Bass but looking back to the score again, I couldn't do it so I stuck with the tenor. This wasn’t bad at all. I still loved it. Overall, we will just see what happen in these weeks to come. Thank you again for this wonderful experience, Mrs. Neaves.


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment