Friday, September 23, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 1) – Day #05

 Date for Entry: (Friday 23 September 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Wednesday 5 October 2022)

Dear Diary,

    I got to school and saw a lot of students in different types of clothing. I had on my red shirt as I left it for the Republic Day celebration. A lot of other teachers had on red also. The choir had to sing “This is our Nation’s Dawning” and other solos were done during the lunch period. There was also dancing and drama from the other students in the quadrangle. I did not go out to see everything because I wanted to get my third lesson plan completed before going home.

    I went to the office and asked about the procedure for requesting photocopies for when I might need some in the classes further on. The details sounded like a lot of run-around so I didn’t want to try it again. I had a nice conversation with Dr Sookdeo when she met me before leaving the compound. I had gotten her permission to create a video of the St. George’s college song just like Hillview’s College song once I had let Miss Roberts verify the music that I did. Had to get up to Curepe early because we had to go and trim before the barber closed up.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:37am – 2:55pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment