Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Musicology (Final) Exam

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 27th April, 2016)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 16th September, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today was quick, nervous filled and surprising. Today I went down to UWI Open Campus with dad and he walked me down from the Administration Building to the part where he normally picks me up from the Library. I met up with Natasha and some others from my class and they were all with their textbooks out and asking questions. We were all worried and not expecting what was going to come. Most of us also did not know what to study for, plus we had a whole big list of terms to learn by heart.

    We all went to a place (Undercroft) where they usually take bags for us while we do the examinations and then give us a number written on a card to keep. I took all the writing materials needed including my small glass ruler. As I was about to enter the JFK Auditorium, we had to place our Student’s Identification Card on a scanner. There was a loud sound that went off and then the lady at the door said that I was not financially cleared so she gave me a form to fill out and give the examiner to sign before leaving.

    From the questions given, it was slightly basic and I could not believe that it was going to be like this. I was really glad that Miss set us a good exam to do but in the definitions, part for the terms and meaning gave me a lot of trouble. Dad came to pick me up and then we gave Natasha a lift out the road. We both were talking about the exam and about what happened.

 

Link(s):

  1. Musicology Final Exam - Candidate's Receipt.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment