Monday, April 11, 2016

Musicology Assessment #2

 Date for Entry: (Unknown/Forgotten)

[Tuesday April 2016]

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 16th September, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today I got back my Mid-Term Exam paper and the mark I got I fine was satisfactory. I’m so glad that I did some listening to the excerpts last minute before the examination at home. The type of last-minute studying really helped because if I did the studies in the week I knew I would have forgotten everything. 

    After Musicianship 2 class that day, I got daddy to take me back up to Tunapuna to listen to the music recordings and rea read the literature while I followed the sound. I find that this made better sense than in class. The paper was scratchy but that’s okay. 

 

Link(s):

  1. Musicology Assessment #2

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment