Tuesday, April 12, 2016

General Musicianship 2 (Assessment #2)

 Date for Entry: (Tuesday 12th April, 2016)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 20th September, 2021)

 Dear Diary,

          Today I got back an exam paper I did for Mrs. Neaves course. The mark was shocking but I knew it was a really tough exam to go through. I will accept this even though I said "I failed" to myself. 

    Question three made me worried but that was tough too since the piece started on an anacrusis. For question six in the theory section, that was a real challenge. I threw away the low point in question six with the cadences section. Not sure if I might ever get to understand those things. Nice to see SATB work in it too. 

 

Link(s):

  1. General Musicianship 2 (Assessment #2) Script.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment