Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Second Tuesday

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 26th January, 2016)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 11th September, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today in Musicianship 2 went well everything went smoothly. I did fairly well with the SOLFEG singing and clapping the rhythms. The only problem with the rhythms was that miss wanted us to learn to clap them in beats of twos when I found it easier in three’. But I just kept my feet tapping the three’s and went along with the lesson. I usually use a pencil or my plastic eraser and bang it against the desk to get the rhythm because it sometimes pained my hands clapping the rhythms.

    One of the things I didn’t like that happened was that dad had come to carry me back to Curepe until three o'clock. I didn’t like having to leave school and be different although my friend Adam did the same thing. I got to write a sonnet and then come back to school in time. Then while we waited for the class to start Adam was playing on the Grand Piano in the class.

    Again, during the class, Mrs. Joseph played the same piece of music from the last class and it came and crawled right up through my blood again. I could feel it as it was just like last time. The class was over soon and then I went to ask Mr. Sharma about the gate and getting Financial Clearance. He didn’t know about the particular situation I asked about but he told me to check with the Gate Office. I was now starting to get scared because I had no idea about those things and with the click of one button could sometimes do amazing things. 

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment