Friday, December 9, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 12) – Day #53

Date for Entry: (Friday 9th December 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 10th December 2022)

Dear Diary,

    Today I had a long start at home. I got to school very late twenty minutes after eight. Even though Miss Chote was there, the Principal came in late after me, then some of the OJTs and then Miss Roberts came in at the latest. I had Dr Sookdeo take my timesheet filled and ready to be signed and stamped.

    Once it was out of my hands, I went up the corridors with my two bags to look for Miss Gittens. She was not in the art room so I decided to of back to the office and wait. By the time I reached the Block C staffroom, I went in to see if she was there. She and Miss Libea were there. They laughed and told me, “Oh Gaw boy, Sir Boy. As soon as we now talk about yuh, yuh walk in de door.”

    I was given some of her subject registers to enter forms one to four marks to all the students on the St. George’s page. I liked the technology system but my ‘forms-making mode’ awoke and was beginning to inform me of things that can be done to improve. I wished I was able to remember to ask about making recommendations during the staff meetings.

    There was a sort of brunch before the meeting and I enjoyed the ham they had. The rest of my day was in the staffroom liming with some of the teachers and helping Miss Gittens with her marks to submit online. Did not realise the time today had gone by so quickly.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:20 am – 4:20 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment