Monday, December 5, 2022

St. George’s College (WEEK 12) – Day #49

Date for Entry: (Monday 5th December 2022)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 10th December 2022)

Dear Diary,

    Didn’t have much of an early start or a good one. I work up with some bad acid pain but thankfully that was gone by the time I was leaving home. I entered my marks into the temporary mark sheet and then sorted them into alphabetical order by surname before sending them into my white folders. The assembly was not that long too. Some of the students were going over to Vishnu Boys to do lab work for their coursework.

    I did not go to the art room today because I was working on my brown table in the lonely noisy classroom next to the office doing work on my computer. I had only two students to do makeup exams that they missed last week. It took me less that a minute to mark and insert the marks.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:45 am – 3:20 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment