Friday, December 8, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #51) – Day #234

Date for Entry: (Friday 08 December 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (December 2023)

[T1, W:14 – D:66, (Td:4)*].

Dear Diary,

    I went to school late by choice today. I was so tired. I tried 8 times to get up. Got to school and saw Crystal and Kiel there. I had a score looking for my timesheet. I knew that I did not take it home with me yesterday evening. When I had the idea to look through my manila folders, I found it. I was so relieved. I gave it to Crystal. Deon told me that he was looking out for the reminder in the chat about the timesheet for today.

    I saw “Maria” and Susan coming into the office. They came to school later than me and came to sign. They were telling me that I was quick when I got back in the office because they saw a really big frog in front of the office. Miss Came into the office after them. I got Isekel to email me a list of the Form 3s to 5s for my list of students.

    I went to the staffroom with them and sat back at the desk in the back. Shiva didn’t want me to do work there and “GG” was there too. I felt hurt about it. He came on too strong. Maybe the first week would be good to do the marks entry into my marksheet for the Form 1 practical properly.

    I had to abort ship because his mocking had put me in enough. It meant that I did not go on the teacher’s outing again. I decided to sit on my couch at home and finish my entry for yesterday. Will have to find a new place to do work in my own time next term other than the staffroom. Lord, please find me a safe place that is in that compound.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:20 am – 3:14 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment