Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Intermediate Steel Ensemble (Yr1; Sem2)

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 8th September 2018)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Wednesday 9th March 2022)

[Entry as Report]

Dear Diary,

    I cannot recall when the first class for the ensemble was held. Mr. Murry told me at the "course advising" that we were going to have a new teacher this semester. As soon as class started I knew who she was. It was the girl who drilled the Sforzata band the year I went to play for Panorama. Dr. Remy was the arranger at the time doing the piece "Ducking it". The difference between this semester and the ensemble, I was not doing it for credit and I felt glad. Usually, it would put me in too much trouble no matter the teacher or the music they bring.


Link(s):

  1. Course Outline 2018-2019.**

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment