Friday, February 17, 2017

UWI's Festival Library

 Date for Entry: (Unknown/Forgotten)

[2017]

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 16th November, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today I got more sheet music to my collection at UWI’s Festival Library. I had to go there because I wanted to get more music for the first Assignment I had to do for Dr. Remy’s Steelpan Literature course. I got the music copied for about twenty dollars and then I sat there and filled out the forms for the booklet I was making to submit as the assignment.

I made sure to get these scores photocopied because you don’t find music so easy to get and then they are musical compositions done by Dr. Jit Samaroo too. It will be nice to finally have some of his work cherished in my collection and then one of the songs “Pan Patterns” is one of them I learned last Semester in the Intermediate ensemble for marks.

 

(**score photos**)

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment