Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Ode to Joy Arrangement

 Date for Entry: (Tuesday 7th November, 2017)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 16th November, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    At the end of class today with Mr. Sharma, he took out the “Ode To Joy” steelpan arrangement score I emailed him and went through it with me for the second time on the piano. There were several corrections needed from the first version. This time around I was glad that only one note was needed to be changed to make the song work. 

    I hope that it would be something the Sunday School band would be able to work out easily. I was glad to manage to have the internet printout of the string full score sir gave me to use for the arrangement and also the folder page with a strumming pattern suggestion for the guitar and cello pans.


Link(s):

  1. Ode to Joy (Steelband - 1st & 2nd Attempts).

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment