Wednesday, March 9, 2016

World Music (Mid-term) Exam

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 9th March, 2016)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Wednesday 15th September, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today my exam paper was returned from last week (on Wednesday 2nd March, 2016). Like everyone else in the class, I was worried about the mark. It was only until I got the paper I saw I got five out of ten. So, with that, I took it and felt alright because I passed. I did not cheat as some others in the class decided to as they sat in their groups for the written exam. I think that five or six was the highest mark. Not all of us did so well in it.

    It leads to one a story Mrs. Neaves told us about a long time in school when there was an exam and everyone failed and the highest mark was nine out of fifty she said, “You may think you are bright but ask yourself, how much do you know?” That was a good line indeed.

    During the pan exam, it went well I suppose. The girl who play next to me was a bit worried and some of them hurried up while playing. I guess it was with all of the runs that cause us to hurry it up. I felt a bit weak for the rest of the class because there was sadness that came with me holding up tears in my heart, as they were burning me there. Tomorrow was coming and I don't know if it will bring any of the negative feelings on a day as such.

    That night, I didn’t bother to revise my pieces for applied music with Mr. Sharma. I went outside and write in my loneliness and continued to play Sims. Then I made a card for in-class Milano, whose birthday is tomorrow with me and he’s turning 18 at the same time too. I gave him the card and I enjoyed watching the happy smile on his face because he said it was the first present he got so far.

    In addition, we were also given back a worksheet that was given to us to do in the General Musicianship 2 class. It was not for marks but for extra practice, which I made sure to do. I know for sure I needed it and it was also questioned that I could not leave unanswered, just as the entire course workbook itself, lolz.


Link(s):

  1. World Music (Mid-term) Exam.
  2. General Musicianship 2 - Scales Worksheet.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment