Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Ave Maria Score

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 16th December, 2015)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 9th September, 2021)

 Dear Diary,

    Today I messaged Mr. Sharma to remind him about the Sheetmusic for the Ave Maria that he said we had to play in church. I was excited that we were going to play for the old years’ service in Church. It’s been a long time since I had gone back for that kind of service.

    During the day, after printing out the full score he sent me, which was for piano and soprano voice, I took it and arranged the whole thing for a Pan Ensemble. It sounded lovely and I hope that someday, we could play it for an Old Year’s Night with the Youth Group when they get more mature players in the Ensemble, or if they even decided to start pan in the first place.

 

Link(s):

  1.  Ave Maria Score.

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment