Thursday, July 4, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #76) – Day #349

Date for Entry: (Thursday 04 July 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 25 July 2024)

[T3, W:13 – WD:58, (Td:3)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning I came as early as I could. The office was filled with deans for the registration day for four months. Few cars were coming into the compound. I got signed in and then went to Block K for breakfast.

    “Choo Choo” saw the box of cake that remained on the outside. Everyone didn't want it to take any longer because of that fact. Miss Soodeen said, “Maybe we should let Mr Ali try it first and then we will decide if we want to take any.” The three of us had a good laugh and Choo Choo said that was wicked.

    Choo Choo asked me why I didn't take any more. I said that Dr. Jogie was watching me carefully and that I tried to behave myself. She said, “Next time you just need to ignore people and if they ask, just say that cake was made for eating.”

    Sometime later Miss Gittens had finally made it to school. We worked on our Bible notes from class last night. I was able to get my reading of Genesis 26 completed along with the sonnet. The notes for 27 were taken. Hopefully, the writing will be done tonight.

    For the rest of the evening in school, we were entering the final set of marks. Some others were not automatically saved on the online platform, so I sat and called them out for her. Janice came very late with her form 3s and form 4s marks to tally. She had to find out how to work out the percentage but we told her how to do it.

    There were still a few cars in the yard, probably from the workshop going on. I hope Janice can get through entering all that information on the online platform by tonight. Miss and I ended up leaving after 5 p.m. The first maxi didn't wait. Thankfully another one came up after. As the driver took off I realized it was “Koric” as the driver. The guard Corey was now coming to work for the evening.

    Later that night I spent a big majority of time writing up the journal entries in time for the timesheet tomorrow. Lord, please let that go smoothly too. This took me 3 hours and 15 minutes to fix tonight. I have to meet with Dr Allison for the last of the pending dates and absences.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:10 am – 5:08 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment