Sunday, January 13, 2019

"Broken for Me"

 Date for Entry: (Sunday 13th January 2019)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 12th March 2022)

Dear Diary,

    I was given a copy of a communion hymn called “Broken for Me” by Mr. Sharma from the Book of Praise. It felt like it was my news assignment that he was giving me to do for the Sunday School steelband. The first new one for the new year.

    I was expected to try it out because it was a hymn that came from the book of praise and I was not sure what songs from there were like. I was also excepted because the score came with chord symbols which aren’t given in the other hymnary that we use in church.

    The working time or this piece of music did not take that much time. Only two Saturdays were used. I could remember sitting at home in Tunapuna in the gallery and working it out on these two occasions while the sun was setting. I enjoyed working this out. It was good. The neighbor Darius’ wake was taking place during this time as well.


Link(s):

  1. Hymn Score from the Book of Praise.


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment