Friday, October 30, 2015

Caribbean Lab Presentations (No. 2) - Andre Dillion

 Date for Entry: (Friday 30th October, 2015)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 7th September, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today I was able to finish three-quarters of Section B in the Grade 2 Study Guide. I couldn’t finish the entire document because I had to go to Class down in "the big UWI" down at CLL for Caribbean Lab. 

    I took my poetry folder to do some sonnet writing while I waited for some of the presentations to finish and to help me pass the time. This afternoon my group (number seven) had to do a presentation as well. The other members chose to present on someone named Andre Dillion. 

    I was extremely grateful that I was not called on to speak or answer a question. Somehow in the class, it made me feel like I was always put on the spot and it would lay with my words to mess me up. A short interview was done with the individual by another group member and we had a sheet created with the questions asked and answers provided to us.


Link(s):

  1. Interview questions and answers - Andre Dillion.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment