Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fifth UWI Audition Practice

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 28th July, 2015)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 5th July, 2021)

 

Dear Diary,

    Today was my fifth day of Practice with Mr. Sharma in UWI. He told me for the first piece he would play and I can play the second piece as a solo. He taught me breathing at the start off. It was one where you had to point your head in a slant wards position to mark the first beat of the piece.   

    He then asked me about the Arthritis that Mrs. Sharma had told him about. I didn’t know that she knew I had arthritis. He showed me some exercises I can do to warm up before playing pan. And said that when something is hurting it means that it is time to stop so that it can recover. We then did some sight-reading, which I was afraid of because it is not always easy for me, lolz!


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment