Monday, January 20, 2014

Music & Words

 Date for Entry: (Monday 20th January, 2014)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 15th June, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today I went up to the Staffroom to look for Miss Saunders, to ask her for some help with a past paper question. I even went to ask her if it was possible to still do music. She said that she will have to ask the principal first. It was only then that Miss Saunders had asked me to wait for her because she had something to give me. I was excited because I just knew that it was going to be something about music.

    She came outside of the Staffroom and gave me a piece of paper about a Secondary School Music Lyrics Competition. The first prize is what we both wanted and that was a new and improved computerized music lab for the school. God if we could only win that, it would be a dream come true.

    Just then the bell had wrung and we had to cut the chat and get to class. So I kept the paper close to my heart and walked onwards with a bright smile on my face. J Tonight is another night down at Starlift. I hope I learn the melody in time so I can get good practice.

(Update)

    For the writing of the lyrics for this music competition, writing lyrics was not something that I was used to. I was unfortunately forced by my own self to stop.

 

Link(s):

  1. Songwriting Competition Instructions Sheets.


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment