Friday, January 17, 2014

Hillview College's Anniversary (2014)

 Date for Entry: (Friday 17th January, 2014)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 15th June, 2021)

 Dear Diary,

    Today was Hillview College’s Founder’s Day and I had to play with the School Ensemble. The songs that we played were:

  • Besame Mucho – (Processional)
  • National Anthem of Trinidad & Tobago
  • Fairest Lord Jesus  
  • Hillview’s College Anthem

It was quite exciting. Reverend Adrian’s brother Damien did the sermon and after school, they gave us a small bottle of Busta Soft drink and a large muffin like the ones from price mart. I took an apple Busta because that was the best kind I fine.

A while had passed by and then I returned to the Hall after eating the big muffin in class. I had assisted in taking back some of the soft padded chairs up to the Staffroom. Inside the staff, the room was small and cosy but not so packed up as I was expecting it to be.

While walking out, I had a short chat with Ria there and she told me that she didn’t know my mom was in the hospital again. On exiting the room, Mr. Ramsingh found it surprising to hear that I could talk, lolz. I walked back to class with this hard-beating headache. This was the cause of me not getting to go down to Starlift with Mr. Lewis that same evening.


Link(s): 

  1. Hillview Anniversary Service Programme.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment