Sunday, June 23, 2013

Double Service (1st Aramalaya & Kelly Services)

Date for Entry: (Sunday 23rd June, 2013)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 14th June, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today I had a long task and a long enjoyable day to play for service. I volunteered to play some other hymn inspiration songs during the worship too. The song that I played were:

  • Thy Word is a Lamp unto my Feet
  • Open the eyes of my heart
  • The Lord’s prayer
  • Doxology
  • Threefold Amen
  • Coral Benediction

          

    I also had to do a Scripture reading too. It was long and I was so nervous to do it. In church, it was okay but then I knew that I had to get it out so that I can do it well for when I got to Kelly. This means that I would have to do the reading again along with the other six songs on the pan.

    The ride to Kelly Presbyterian Church was good. It helped me to get rid of the nervousness. The church was very small. It was the size of mama living room. There were only about fifteen people apart from us in the congregation that day. 

    At the time I was to play the Threefold Amen, they had already started and I didn’t want to spoil it. Then when Ria told me to start, it was already late. But I had to do the Choral Benediction after. Johan and Joshua played with me. There were no programs for this particular service. No photographs were taken.


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment