Sunday, December 4, 2016

Do You Hear what I Hear?

 Date for Entry: (Unknown/Forgotten)

[December 2016]

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 15th November, 2021)

Dear Diary, 

    Today I got to Church at nine in the morning after church for pan class. During Practice, Mr. Sharma gave me a copy of the “Do you Hear What I Hear” score he gave me to work on. 

    Last Wednesday he took my attempt at the steelpan arrangement to make some corrections and also to see what he came within my score so he said that it would be like an arrangement that we both worked on. 

    To get the score in my hands, it looked nice. The band tried it out for the first few measures and then I took it home the full score to show Mama and them when I got back to Curepe.

 

Link(s):

  1. "Do You Hear What I Hear" (Lead Score) - Internet Download.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment