Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Decision-making

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 4th December, 2013)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 15th June, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today was the day for Hillview College’s Christmas Concert. It is difficult to sit rom morning until lunchtime in the Hall sitting and sometimes watch students spoil the show if they take the chance. I didn't go. Instead, I stayed home and put some work into a personal project that I was doing at the time.

    I was still glad to take the chance and save a copy of the program that was about to throw away. Looking down at the programme I saw that the Steel Ensemble was going to play. I hope that their performance was good if they still had a song done. 

    Somehow our group around this time was witnessing a slack including with the teacher too. We were not on strike but performances for services and school functions were quite quiet.


Link(s):

  1. Hillview's Carol Concert - Program.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment