Thursday, July 6, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #37) – Day #167

Date for Entry: (Thursday 06 July 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (August 2023)

[T3, W:12 – D:55, (Td:0)*].

Dear Diary,

    Came to Valsayn with one student in maxi today. We were met by the Safety Officer. A lot of people were in the office this morning for the graduation ceremony. The principal did not like how the desk was instead of the school itself. I took my time today. Strangely it didn’t have many cars in the car park. It took a while to finish breakfast in the admin kitchen. Tried an LLB with my pies and it was really good cold. I heard Miss Baka laughing and talking about people in a hidden room with another lady behind the wall.

    From 9:30 to 1:58 I got some work on my Season 20 book for Project Runway. I completed the important words section in chapter four and did the journal entries for that same chapter. There was a strange story with a running lady outside (“Miranda”). A lot of the teachers cleared out early too. Didn’t eat any of the food that they offered for the graduation. Preferred to go without food as usual.

    I remained working in the staffroom in the corner working on my journal entries. Miss Donald, Mrs Rogers-Small and Mrs Santana were sitting with me and we were chatting there. The school also emptied early. I stayed back chatting with ‘GG’. Under the tent opposite the library, I spoke with Miss Gloria and ‘Bianca’ before returning to the staffroom. I saw ‘Tia’ in a lovely red dress. Got a ride from Miss St. Louis and heard music from Zariel: “Leave the Door Open” and “Dasdev Theme”.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:38 am – ?:?? pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment