Thursday, March 8, 2018

Research Survey - Effect of Music on Mood

 Date for Entry: (Thursday 8th March 2018)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 25th January 2022)

Dear Diary,

    This evening before the recess of our history class, Mrs. Ramlal allowed a young gentleman named Dario to conduct a survey. It was to study the effect of music on mood. Each student in the room was given a consent form to fill out before answering the questions.

    The survey took a lot of us some time to fill out. There were a lot of pages and questions and we all felt as if we were being interrogated. I felt like someone was pestering me for my personal information. It was only until I just ignored the feeling and answered truthfully, that I got it completed faster. And oh boy, it was brutally honest I felt ashamed.

 

Link(s):

  1. Consent Form.
  2. Survey Questions.** 
  3. Research Submission.**

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment