Friday, August 21, 2015

Acquaintance to Pan Sticks

Date for Entry: (Friday 21st August, 2015)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 6th July, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Yesterday I carried my Stamp Collection and Sherlock Holmes Painting to show my friends at the Youth group. When Ria had asked for any ideas, I then was glad because I had mentioned the Pan group. She immediately when into talking about pan sticks. So, we both wanted to find out how much it would cost for them. 

    I then texted Mr. Lewis on WhatsApp as soon as I got home to ask him if he knows of any store that sells pan sticks. So, then he told me that they sell pan sticks at his school at a cheap price. I was glad to hear that. I told him that I needed sticks for two Tenors, a Double Tenor, a Double Second, Guitar, and a Six Bass.

    He came by that same afternoon. It was $260.00 in total for the sticks and I was happy to hold them in my hands. The only problem was that he had forgotten a pair of pan sticks in school. So, he asked me if I wanted any more and if it was urgent. So, then I asked him for Cello Pan sticks to complete the band. And that was the one that came by accident in his car. So now I had $54.00 to give him. He seemed to like mommy’s haircut and then she asked him about the two in my Music. He was looking happy and said, “He is a child I’ve noticed, if he puts his mind to something he would do it.” 

    Later, that night, I got my scissors, brown masking tape, and clear scotch tape. I papered the pan stick as I usually do to all of my pan sticks to make it one of my signatures on them. It even makes the sticks look uniform.


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment