Monday, June 22, 2015

Referee Letter from Mr. Lewis

 Date for Entry: (Monday 22nd June, 2015)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 2nd July, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today I carried this book (Music Journal; Vol. 2) to my lessons by Mr. Lewis. It was only the volume one section since I had them in two smaller folders and volume one was completed already. He was very impressed. Then I had to do my pan performances for the exam. At the end of class, I called dad over to let him ask for the referee letter. But then after, Mr. Lewis had wanted me to write it instead since he would have forgotten. So, I just went home to write it up. 

    The next day, I went back to class because sir was going on a field trip to the Grand Canyon with his school. Everyone was there and I carried back my Journal because his mom didn’t get to see it yesterday. Unfortunately, she wasn’t there to see the folder. When I gave sir the paper with the referee letter, he had to make some changes from what I had done. When we told him the deadline, he told us to come back tomorrow for it.

    When tomorrow came, which was Wednesday 24th June, 2015, he came out of his car and had a strange and surprising look and then asked me where was the letter. But I didn’t know that he had corrected it and e-mailed it back to me to print and then come back with it to just sign. So, I just helped him carry his things back upstairs and then waited for him to get it printed while he was on the phone. 

    So, as I waited patiently to get the letter printed, his e-mail or computer was giving some trouble but then eventually it was out and then another was printed. So, he told me, “Well good! If they aren’t takin’ one well-de next one go work!” He was looking at me like if he wanted some type of answer so I said, “Thank you, sir.” Then he signed it. I then showed him the Pan Handbook I made for Youth Group and then he told me that “since this wasn’t your work, you need someone to edit it for you like me or Uncle Desmond to look it through like for little errors and stuff like that.”

    Upon leaving, I had to tell him that I couldn’t find the Paper-II Booklet I had made for him like the batch I made for the teachers when the examiner said that I had done extra work. So, then I left and went home. One referee letter was done and now I have to wait for the last one from Ria.


Link(s):

  1. Referee Letter.

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment