Friday, April 18, 2014

Aramalaya Good Friday Service (2014)

 Date for Entry: (Unknown/Forgotten)

[2014]

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 24th June, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    This morning while I was about to step out of the car to walk over to  Church doors, the rain poured down. I ran over like the other persons in the yard. I just got a little wet but not too much. I was going to play steelpan with the Aramalaya Golden Years for this Service. The songs that we played were:

  • I surrender All
  • Alas and did my Savior Bleed
  • Threefold Amen
  • Doxology
  • At the Cross

    The ladies seemed happy to have me and Ria and some of the others in Youth Group sat in the back and were watched us play. I doubt they even listened. They were probably in the middle of the biggest conversation they were having. I loved this experience and even more so because it was more than two songs for the service. I look forward to if another invitation should come again. 


Link(s)

  1. Aramalaya Good Friday Service - Program

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment